No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Indiana Sabudana (Sago/Tapioca) – 250g
Out of stock
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Indiana Whole Sabudana (Sago), 1Kg [Gluten-free, Upvaas-friendly, Tapioca Pearls]
- Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in Indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at Indian dinner tables quite often.
- Made from cassava root. It is a starchy that is a staple for gluten free baking.
- It’s also predominantly used in Indian cuisine for fasting-related dishes, especially making puris, snacks etc. during Shivratri.
|Manufacturer||Himalaya foods & Processing Co.|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 14 x 3 cm; 250 Grams|