No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk, Wheat – From 6 Months, 300 g Bag-In-Box
Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk, Wheat – From 6 Months
About the Product
Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of Cerelac Wheat Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
- Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Storage: After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container. Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place. Ensure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Safety Warnings: Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant. Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Wheat flour (Atta) (53.7%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32.1%) and Sugar), Sugar, Soyabean oil, Milk solids (2.3%), Minerals*, and Vitamins#. *Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
- Wheat Baby cereal: Rich in iron baby cereal for babies from 6 to 12 months
- Essential Nutrients for growth: A source of 18 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich in iron: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- The goodness of healthy ingredients: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby
How to Use
1) Wash your hands
2) Sterilise utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
3) Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm