An everyday disinfectant for home use, this spray can kill illness causing germs and bacteria. Made using ayurvedic ingredients, it leaves behind a pleasant pine fragrance, eliminating bad odor and can be used on furniture and textiles. It can be used on electronics, mobiles, laptops, TVs, fridges, door and door knobs, toilet seats, kitchen sink, metal surfaces and glass. The spray is also safe to use on textiles such as curtains, mattresses, bed sheets and cushions. Routine cleaning of hard and soft surface, with this ayurvedic disinfectant spray, can help fight germs and bacteria.
Caution –Do not spray on silk, rayon acetate or satin fabrics. Always test on a hidden area of fabric first.
Ingredients –Nimba, Nimbuka, Dhanyaka, Sarala, Exudate, Prasanna (Ethanol (95.00 v/v) content 70% w/w). Other Ingredients: Propellent (Butane, Propane, Iso-butane) and Excipients Q.S.
- Ayurvedic disinfectant
- Can kill 99.9% germs and bacteria
- Has a lemon and pine fragrance
- Can be used on hard and soft surfaces
- Safe to use around humans and pets
- Can be used on metal, toilet seats, granite surfaces, electronic gadgets, furniture, kitchen sink
- Safe to use on cushions, sofas, curtains, mattresses
- Can help eliminate bad odor
|Shelf Life||Best before 24 months from date of manufacturing|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
|Manufacturer||VV Trading, Kamakshipalya- 560079|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Dimensions||5.3 x 5.3 x 21 cm|
How to use Ayurvedic Disinfectant Spray For Surfaces – DND
- If required, clean object to be sprayed using usual regular cleaning solutions
- Hold the dispenser upright and spray 6 inches / 15cm away from the surface until surface is wet
- Allow the disinfectant spray to remain on the surface for 10-15 minutes before wiping off
- For Fabrics – spray until fabric is wet, do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 60 seconds and let it air dry
- To sanitize the air – hold can upright and spray towards a wall opening away from the face
- Spray upward for 3 seconds into corners as well as centre of the room, filling with it mist