Moov Pain Relief Spray
About the Product
Moov presents their range of 100% ayurvedic pain relief sprays which provide instant relief to the affected area when applied. Made with a soothing blend of Turpentine Oil, Nilgiri Oil, Wintergreen Oil and Mint Extract swiftly penetrate the targeted area of pain giving you a soothing effect and instant relief.
Modern lifestyles can cause both men and women to suffer from innumerable pains, for several reasons, on various body parts. Pain always come in uninvited and can occur even while doing everyday tasks such as lifting heavy objects or wrong posture at work or home. But you need not worry if you have MOOV’s trusted pain relief formula by your side.
Moov Pain Relief Spray is one of India’s most popular ointments for fast pain relief amongst the homemakers. It is an analgesic (or pain relieving) ointment made using 100% ayurvedic ingredients. Also available in a First Kid-friendly cream/ointment format. The small bottle design of this spray makes it travel-friendly.
It provides you fast and long-lasting relief from muscle pain, neck and backache, inflammation, sprain, myositis, fibrositis and sciatica. It’s a fast pain relief spray for frozen shoulder and body ache. The small bottle design of this spray makes it travel-friendly.
- A 100% Ayurvedic preparation for quick pain relief.
- Fast and long-lasting relief from muscle pain, neck and backache, body ache, sprain and joint pain.
- Fortified “Five Active Ingredients” formula helps in relaxing muscle stiffness and relieving pain effectively.
- The special ingredients like Turpentine oil, Nilgiri oil, wintergreen oil, mint extract and cinnamon oil swiftly penetrate the targeted area of pain.
- Also available in First Kid-friendly Moov cream/ointment format.
How to Use
- Moov Spray should be applied directly on the region where you are having the ache – there will be a tingling sensation followed by warmth.
- Later, you will find a soothing sensation on the affected region and you may even feel certain coolness when it comes in contact with water.
- Whether you are using a cream or a spray on the affected region, it is best advi